Friday, January 15, 2010

Flawless Friday: Alex

Happy Friday Future Forward!

I was going through a few old digital photos and came across a bit of eye candy for your Friday enjoyment.  About 2 years ago, I was spending time with a hot young male model named Alex.  Alex and I were walking along the pier when I had this brilliant idea to take my camera out to photograph him.  Alex was shy at first saying that he wasn't ready.  Why do all the beautiful people shy away from being beautiful?  Well maybe not all, but many.  Initially, he was camera shy, however, after a few of my off color jokes, he opened up.  The pictures were great.  Some even got a little risque.  However, those will remain in my private collection and not for public viewing.  They are so hot, you would want to slap your grandmother, dead or alive.  Lucky me!

I hope you enjoy these and have an incredible weekend!  Make someone smile.



 

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin