Thursday, March 29, 2012

Notes from Nathan: What goals have you set?

ne thing about goals is that you get to set them. If you reach them FANTASTIC! If you don't, it's not the end of the world. You get to set a new goal and strive to accomplish it.

We are almost 4 months into the year. What goals have you accomplished so far?  Has your 2012 been all that you planned? Are you living up to your fullest potential?
 Be sure to take time to appreciate the little things. Listen to the wind. Help an elderly person across the street. Watch children play. Visit a friend.

Try something NEW and outside of your comfort zone.  One thing that helped me move from that safety net is finding a life coach or mentor.  My mentor is amazing. She holds me accountable to what I say that I'm going to do and helps me stay focused with my goals.


If for whatever reason you feel stuck and want to take your life up a notch, consider speaking with a life coach and taking full charge of your life. Remember if you don't, no one else will.

Have a Sevenly Day!


No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin