Monday, November 2, 2009

Your Art is "The Great Catch"


So November is here and the time has fallen back, people are gradually forgetting about their waistlines (except me and my crew), and The FUTURE is celebrating ART for the month of November. With all of the success surrounding my series I thought today I would talk about the wonderful artwork that most of my readers each appreciate “The Great Catch.”

Now what is “The Great Catch?” Well for many it could be a number of things an attractive potential partner, successful, young, wise, mature, beautiful, handsome, great body, smart, caring, and sexy the list really can go on and on. Most great catches know that they are great catches and that is where the problem falls into play. So how do you deal with a great catch? Now I ask this question, because when you find a great catch no matter how hard you try not to show it, you always do. So I am going to tell you what you have to do in order to relax under infatuation, beca
use that is what it is at first. Now I know some of you are reading this and saying I know he is not about to tell me to play games and know that I am only talking to my premature relationships, casual daters, or the ones who met their great catch a week ago. What you need to do is remember that you are a great catch too. Please don’t put this new love of your month on a pedal stool to make them far more superior when you are. So what if they make more money than you, maybe you are having a rough period because of our economy. So what if when they walk into “First Fridays” everyone is surrounding them, trust me that there is someone in there that will want to dance all over you as well or maybe even buy you a drink (I didn’t say go and do this, but know this little information in the back of your mind), at the end of the day if you don’t believe that you are “The Great Catch” as well, you will loose your great catch.

All my friends know I have dated a lot in my young life and I have not been in very many relationships. I date because in the dating stage you learn a lot about people and sometimes some people that I thought were “The Great Catch” where actually “The Great Mess,” its so funny how people can paint themselves as if they are a piece of fine art by Picasso and in actuality they are a replica of a true work of art. I am a huge advocate of loving myself first, because so many times we put our great catches first and forget about ourselves. In the dating stage if you see your great catch not giving you everything that you are giving them and they only call you to hang out, or take you on dates every couple of weeks, or the phone calls are happening less and less, your great catch is exploring other options. This does not mean that they are not interested, but they are just making sure that they caught the right fish and you are not just “The catch of the day.” This means they are just dating and yes there is a thin line between dating and relationship, just know that there is a line that exist and since the line does exist they are two different things. During this period of them deciding what they want, finding out if you are the one; you need to do the same. Trust me if you consider them “The Great Catch” and they have been around for a while, most likely they consider you “The Great Catch” and you need to make sure that this is the one you want as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin