Thursday, October 15, 2009

Notes from Nathan: We Are The Media


I am thrilled to have completed another edition of We Are The Media. I have to first thank my amazing team The Future. Richard, you are a genius, thank you for continuing to not let me give up. Dwight, you have been there with me from the beginning of all invention and right there along side me plotting our next move to take over the media. Cornelius, my longest standing partner, I love how you've grown. To our newest addition, Waddie, the man who came with a vision and chose The Future to grow with. For a new man in town you move fast, I like your style.

Be sure to share this video with your friends and family and support the events. As the weather changes, it's time to pull out those fall ensembles and show them off at a few cultural and social events. And now without further adieu...

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: WE ARE THE MEDIA

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin