Thursday, October 29, 2009

Me -N- My Gay Son with Lady D



1. Did you ever envision marriage for my future?  How do you feel about 2 people of the same sex, getting married?

I never envisioned you getting married to another man. I have wondered what it would be like to have a grandchild, though.  It can still happen, you do have the tool  and the juice (smile). About same sex marriage, being a Christian, I believe in what the Bible says about a man and a woman becoming. However, I think that when individuals of the same sex care and love one another, a civil union should exist for them.

2. What advice would you give to mothers who have young sons and they suspect them to be gay? How should they approach their child or should they?

If mothers notice their son having effeminate behavior such as dressing up in girl's clothing, or playing games traditionally created for girls, then they should take on having a conversation with them after having educated themselves on homosexuality.  On the flip side, there are some mothers that know that their child is gay but may think of it as a phase and believe that they will some day grow out of it.

3. How do you feel about gay men of God, ministers, evangelists and clergy men?

I am totally against gay men preaching from the pulpit.

4. Have you ever wondered how our lives would be if I were straight?

If you were straight, I think our lives would still be as it is now, filled with fun, love, laughter and honesty. However, I think perhaps you would be in a relationship married with children. I don't think that you would be put under so much pressure to prove yourself as a man. You would be more embraced the world we live in.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin