Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lil Mogul's FIRST Interview - The World of MEGA

Last week, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Craig “BBop” Gibson of The Pride Network & Pride Cast Show. To be totally honored, I found it interesting to have people seeking me out to hear about my career path and personal stories as an entrepreneur. As an entertainment manager and sometime publicist (I say sometime cuz I don’t view myself as a PR guy; however, it is on the job description to getting the job done), I prep clients for this type of thing. With media facts and talking points, it was alil nerve-racking for me.

BBop made the experiences easy for a brutha. Midway through the interview I started to reminisce on the past 15 years. My internship at Elite Models, my leap in the world of entertainment as an entrepreneur with my first business partner Jason Campbell, business associates, models, talent, clients, all my ups and downs. I had a chance to think about all the careers I help launch, all the places I have been
and the great projects I had the opportunity to work on.

Photos

Top: Lil Mogul & Model Madison
Center: Makeup Artist Sam Fine, Actress Vanessa L. Williams, Lil Mogul, Hairstylist Oscar James & Actor Al Bayon
Bottom: Booker Catherine, Booker Kat, Booker Bobbie Morais, Photographer James Hicks & Lil Mogul

It was a day to stop and look out. As Shug Avery once said, "I think it pisses God off when you walk by the color purple in a field and don't notice it."

I must agree. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Craig “BBop” Gibson for giving me the opportunity to take time out to reflect on the past, soak in the present and plan for a continuous successful future while enjoying the journey of the MEGA World of Lil Mogul.

Listen to the interview here:
(My interview starts 41 minutes into the show)
Photo Top: Supermodel Tyra Banks in the early 90's with Sam Fine & Lil Mogul plotting an entertainment takeoff.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin