Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Arts.Advocacy+Wellness: "Pump-Plie-Jump"





Pump-Plie-Jump





Hello good people. Two weeks ago, I traveled to DC to perform with Brave Soul Collective as we honored National Black HIV/AIDS awareness day through performance art and advocacy. I performed "Pump-Plie-Jump" from my book SHADOWS&LIGHTS and I must say, I had some magical moments sharing this piece. The entire performance touched, moved, and inspired many as there were stories from not only the gay male perspective, but the straight male and female, and the lesbian perspective. This night was so inclusive and so transforming.

Brave Soul Collective is gearing up for a reprise of the show during the International AIDS Conference, which takes place this summer in Washington, DC. Stay tuned as we update you with all details.

For now, please enjoy and share "Pump-Plie-Jump". I would love to hear your thoughts and I would love for you to share this with someone whom you feel will benefit from it.

HUGS,





No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin